Z-Max gas/oil/trany treatment

To: dmcnews@egroups.com
Subject: Z-Max gas/oil/trany treatment
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:21:43 -0400 (EDT)
I recently saw the ad on tv for a product called Z-Max. I'm wondering if
anyone has used it and can state if it's just another snake oil or a real
product. I know that slick 50 had similar claims when they started but
have since toned down their claims.
  We are looking at protecting our investment in our DeLorean, and would
like to find something that will help keep the engine from feeling the
effects of bad gas, cold starts, and the like...
  Thanks!
 -=mike=-
 keeping DMC-12 #702 happy

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |