Ignition switch stuck and Brick for sale

To: Bricklin Club Members <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition switch stuck and Brick for sale
From: billeg@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:42:22 -0400
I have been a member of the club for several months now and have enjoyed
the interaction between everyone, but now it's my turn. My white 1975
Bricklin (Vin #1537) has less than 15,000 miles.  For some of its life,
it has been garaged but recently it has been outside and covered.  My
immediate problem
is that I haven't started it in over a year and the ignition switch will
not turn (new battery, steering wheel lock not engaged). Any advice.
Will I need to pull the
steering wheel ?

My wife and I are moving to the beach to a much smaller house and well,
my toys must be sold. The Bricklin mentioned above will be the first to
go.
When I get the ignition switch fixed; change oil etc., it will run very
well but needs some TLC.

I am hoping that you or someone in the club will want to see the car. I
have a figure in mind and it is quite reasonable for the car's
condition.
The car has very few paint / acrylic cracks, all original (no air
doors), no detectable rust.

I will accept the best reasonable offer.

Bill
336.674.1932 (home)
336.332.4984 (work)
billeg@bellsouth.net