Re: AOL

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: AOL
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:34:33 EDT
John,
Here are support numbers for AOL:
  Screenname or Password Problems:  1-888-265-8004
  General Questions/Problems:  1-888-265-8006
  Billing:  1-888-265-8003
  Access Numbers:  1-888-265-8005
I have not had any trouble connecting to AOL. either through direct dial or
TCP/IP.  At home since I have Win NT I usually connect to another ISP
(usually Netcom) first to get a PPP connection and then connect to AOL
through TCP/IP.  Interestingly, I have had a LOT of trouble connecting to
Netcom (now owned by Mindspring) since they did some upgrades a couple weeks
ago.  I can no longer connect through Netcom, and now have to use a
Mindspring number instead.  Anybody have any problems with Netcom?
George Curley