Re: aluminum parts

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aluminum parts
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 16:38:52 -0400
At 09:52 PM 9/7/99 CDT, Ryan Rodgers wrote:

>   the guy who owned fiberglass fabrications made aluminum headlight covers
>that don't warp and I don't know the exact name of this part but its the
>sill by the door panal when you open it, its brown and really easy to break,
>he made aluminum things of those too, the guy who made those died, and I was
>wondering if anyone had anyway to get any of these aluminum parts

I don't know about the Aluminumn ones, but Terry Tanner has just announced
that he has some new ones out of a some new plastic like material.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org