hi

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: hi
From: Piku004@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 02:16:03 EDT
Hi, my name is Casey Simpler, I am 16 years old, and live in Longview Texas,
and just saw a Bricklin for the first time.  I love these cars, and I want to
purchase one.  Currently I work for AOL Tech support about 25 hrs a week and
am a junior in high school.  I am considering taking a small loan out and
purchasing one of these cars, but I would like to get all the info on the
cars that I can.  I have a few questions which I have listed below, any
comments or answers you have to these would be greatly appreciated.

1.  Are Bricklins somewhat reliable?  This will be my only car and I need
something that will not break down very often.

2. Why is the mileage so low on all of the cars for sale in Classifieds?

3. How many miles should I try to find one with?  I am very concerned with
the price(under $6k-$7k).

4.  What kind of mileage do they get?  I will be driving around town alot.
And will probably be putting quite a few miles on it.

5. Would you recommend a Bricklin as a good daily driver?

6. What are the insurance rates on them?  I will be paying the insurance, and
I will definately want full coverage.

7.  Is there anything else I should know about them?

Thank you very much for your time, and once again, any feedback, would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks again,

Casey Simpler