Re: (no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:53:21 EDT
At least I am not the only person who didn't quite grasp the details of your
E-Bay experience.  I have never done any business with them myself, although
it should be a sellers market.  I can't see how existance of retracted bids
would indicate "the sale was not on the up and up."  Is the bid history
confidential, and if so how did this Parkdale know about it?  Did you
actually sell the Bricklin?  I didn't see your car in the Brickline
classifieds, and I know a couple people looking for Bricklins.

George Curley