Re: 4-speed configuration total cars 146 +/- 5 cars

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4-speed configuration total cars 146 +/- 5 cars
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:45:15 EST
Does anybody know if all the 146 cars are still around (+or-).I for one am
glad to see a list of  the 4 speed cars, it puts to rest a old myth of the
rumored amounts built,as far as I am concerned if anybody asks me in the
future how many 4 speed cars were built my answer is 146 appox.It is nice to
find out that someone would go through a lot of effort so that a record that
would almost seem impossible to assemble could be done,my hat is off to you.

Claude
1024/1136