RE: Should I buy this 74?

To: "'GLCurley@aol.com'" <GLCurley@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Should I buy this 74?
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:38:49 -0700
Try http://www.davidebel.com/brick/pics.htm   All the links there work

I plan on driving this car once or twice a week.  The interior is all
original.  I think the bumper was painted - but I like it.
So you think the price range is good?  I looked at one 75 brick, and this
one blows that one away - even though the other one had much
less mileage, and was a 75.  There is no compartment (which is a feature of
the brick I didn't know of until I test drove this car).

Thanks for the input again!

Dave