Bricklin for sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin for sale
From: jschneeweis@juno.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:13:21 -0700
There is a guy here in Salt Lake City, UT.,  who has a 1975 Bricklin for
sale.  It is VIN # 2537 and it has approximately 56,000 miles on it.
Color of car is safety orange. He tells me it is in good shape and all
original with the air door conversion.   He said he has too many cars and
wants to get rid of it, he is asking $6995.00 but indicated that is
negotiable, he wants to sell it to someone who is really interested in
restoring it.  I have not looked at it but am planning to in the next few
weeks.  If you are interested let me know and I will look at it and let
you know what I think.  I can also furnish you his phone number if you
are interested.  I saw it for sale on traderonline.

Joel
Vin # 820

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.