Re: Windsheild

To: jgarru01@longisland.poly.edu
Subject: Re: Windsheild
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:16:13 EST
When I got my windshield from a local glass place, I asked what it cross
referenced to.  They said it was strickly Bricklin and didn't xref to
anything.  I've heard that a Gremlin windshield can be cut down to fit but I
don't know.  I haven't put the windshield back in the car yet so if I get a
chance to move a bunch of stuff, I'll look at the sticker on it and let you
know the manufacturer and part number.
Marvin
In a message dated 3/23/00 9:54:26 AM Mountain Standard Time,