Re: Blower Motor For A/C

To: rileym3@hotmail.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blower Motor For A/C
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:45:29 EDT
Riley,
  There doesn't seem to be much support out west for meets.  The 1999 meet
was in Oct. in Las Vegas.  The '98 meet was in Monterey.    There was very
poor turnout (only 8 cars in Monterey and 6 in Vegas).  If we don't get more
people involved, there may not be any more.  It takes a lot of effort to
sponsor a meet and people are not going to want to be sponsors with this kind
of support. There is supposed to be 200+ cars out west and I can't believe we
can't get more cars together.  Perhaps, as you have pointed out, the poor
turnout is due to lack of advertising (although I got 2 flyers for Vegas).  I
have noticed that the eastern meets seem to be anounced months ahead of time
while we find out about the western ones only 1-2 months in advance.
Marvin May

In a message dated 4/2/00 5:47:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,