I'm looking for a gear shift bezel.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm looking for a gear shift bezel.
From: tdpalmer <tdpalmer@mosquitonet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 20:09:18 +0000
Greetings from the frozen north!

I've got what must be the most northerly Bricklin in the world.  I'm in
Fairbanks, Alaska and get looks everywhere I go with my green `75 (vin
#1864).  Right now I'm not driving it anywhere.  I've got the interior
torn apart as I'm in the process of re-insulating under my carpet.  Too
much heat gets into the passenger compartment - yes, overheating's a
problem even in Fairbanks!  Here's my small problem, I need a new gear
shift bezel for an automatic and the only Jeep dealership for 300 miles
in any direction can't help me acquire one for my B. Does anybody out
there have one they'd be willing to part with?

Tim Palmer

thanks