Re: Air System

To: topaz4@earthlink.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air System
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:42:28 PDT
The system is really so simple that I don't know if a diagram is really
needed. The best way to find a problem is with saopy water and looking to
see where the bubbles are coming from.  Then just feplace that fitting or
tighten it.  What causes a lot of problems is the lace of nipples at the
fittings.  Remember, if the fitting doesn/t have a nipple that the tube
slides over and that the farrel tightens against, then you need to get the
lilttle brass ones that fit into the end of the tubing.  If you have any
questions, just write. Kim