Re: door skins

To: htcoating@sprint.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: door skins
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:53:23 EDT
Rick,
I've purchased a roof and door panel from Bob Hoffman. I've also purchased a
door, hood, and fenders from Terry Tanner.  The ones Hoffman sells are a
light grey color and have a smooth (almost gel coat) finish and fit good.
Terry's are almost black and somewhat unfinished and require some minor
trimming to fit right.
Marvin

a message dated 4/17/00 1:49:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,