Water proofing

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Water proofing
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:53:14 -0400
I was talking to a fellow Brick owner the other day.  He was saying how
there is a tendency for water to get into the cockpit from in front of
the "A" pillars.  That water rolls off the plenumn and down into the
car via the access hole for the rear mounting point of at the rear of
the front fender.  As we discussed it, we thought about taking a piece
of flashing and cutting a "L" sort of thing and pop rivetting it to the
body above the access hole.  Now when the water rolls off the plenumn,
it would come down over the awning and onto the sill plate, and down under
the car.

He anyone noticed water in the front floor boards and wondered where it was
comming from?  Just wondering what others think of this idea.  I think I'm
going to try it.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III