Parts info

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts info
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:17:28 -0400
Hey gang,

   For you Do It Yourselfers (DIY), when you replace a part on your car,
please check the parts xref on the web.  If you find that the part is NOT
listed, PLEASE send me the information about the part you purchased, ie.
store you purchased it from (NAPA, AutoZone), the maker (Wells, Bendix)
and the part number.  If at all possible, also see if you can find any
other car it fits and give me that information also.

I will include the information in the parts cross xref.

We are all in this together.  If we want to keep the Bricks on the road,
we have to cooperate.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III