RE: Brick distribution info

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brick distribution info
From: Jim Pivirotto <jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:41:55 -0600
John, Has the club ever put out a directory? It would be nice to be able to
call people in state to talk about the cars. I know three of us here in
Utah, Joel, Marvin and myself. But dont have any idea who the other 7 are.
Pugs 756 (it really is a 4 speed even though the last Brickline questioned
whether it was or not)