Dash lights

To: Bricklin list <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash lights
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:21:42 -0500
Help Me!

I have just had my original speedometer rebuilt. During the
installation, I have discovered that one of the speedo's 2 lights had
burned out. So I thought since the dash was exposed i would also replace
the burned out bulb in the water temp. gauge.   NO BIG DEAL, Right?  I
have taken these 2 different bulbs to 7 different parts stores and no
luck.  Has anyone found replacement bulbs for the Original VDO Speedo
and Water Temp Gauge?  I'm almost to the point of just buying all new
sockets and bulbs and rigging something up.  But that' a lot of
unneccessary work to replace two light bulbs.

thanks

Todd Rapp