Re: 1/4 Mile times

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1/4 Mile times
From: Adam Lazur <ajl4@lehigh.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 22:18:34 -0400
[ resent because I think I sent from the wrong email addie and the list
  monster ate it ]

Jason P Mcclure (jasonbrick@juno.com) said:
> Has anyone ever timed their cars in the 1/4 Mile? Just Wondering.

I took my '74 car (#532) to Cecil County Dragway's All-AMC Day a few
years back. It turned pretty consistent 15.5s runs ending the 1/4 mile
around 90mph. I could try to find the timing slips, I know I have them
somewhere...

.adam

--
[     Adam Lazur | Computer Engr Ugrad | Lehigh Univ. |   _ __      ]
[        icq 3354423 | http://www.lehigh.edu/~ajl4    |__( | /_     ]