Re: Flowmaster

To: bricklin_2568@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Flowmaster
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:01:51 EDT
The stock muffler has 2 1/4 inlets and 2 inch outlets.  I took my original
one to Napa and they looked in their catalog for one with the same
measurements.  The '74 Camero was it.    I got new exhaust tips from Terry T.
and they fit so the 2 inch must be correct.  Although mine is not a
Flowmaster, I would think they are the same.
Marvin