RE: Tires

To: VJCapece4@cs.com
Subject: RE: Tires
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:47:38 -0400 (EDT)
Hello - I saw your tire question, and I just had to respond. I just went over
the options with a local (trusted) tire guy and here were the
results...(P205/60R15)

  1. BF Goodrich TA60N $66 each
  2. Firestone FireHawk SS20 $57 each
  3. Yokohama Avid T4 $61 each
  4. General XP2000 II $62 each

I haven't decided yet, but i recently put the FireHawks on my Dodge Intrepid
and they are great. The cornering is good and for us Bricklin drivers a bit
bold (or dumb) the FireHawks are unbelievable in the rain. I just might look at
pictures of the treads then decide. You could use the site: www.tirerack.com
for some more input, I use it alot, they have pics and ratings.
--Randy