instalation question

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: instalation question
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 05:12:36 EDT
Hello everyone.....I finally got my interior carpet, as well as some time to
install it.. The question i have is..how do i get the holes for the screws
that hold the panels and trims on to not get hidden by the carptet?? Do i
make holes in the capret as i go? Or do i just make new holes in the
fiberglass floor because the others are probably stripped anyway....I am gong
to do this today (this afternoon) any help or experience is greatly
appreciatted...Also, do i have to remove the seatbelt latches which are both
on the inside/middle ( by the emergency break)..I removed the other seat belt
stuff with the "special" screwdriver bit...I just feel like that those in the
middle go through a nut, that will fall out if i loosen it and never get
recovered...Thanks everyone.....
Chris