Re: Parts

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts
From: PLAYFONE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:47:27 EDT
Good Morning.

I am selling all my Bricklin Parts.  Here are the following.

1 Right Rear fender in White. New Perfect Condition.
1 Left Rear Fender in White. New Perfect Condition.
1 Front Bumper in White. Very good condition
1. Left Door Frame. Steel with lock in place. Used in good condition
1. Right Door Skin, Suntan, New in excellent condition.
1 rear panel. White, but has stress cracks
2 New Hydraulic cylinders for air door system, still in boxes.
25 feet of air tubing. Black, hard to find.
1 Air filter.
1 right rear valence. Black
1 Left rear Valence black
3 new door light switches, the ones used to turn on the inside lights.
2 windshield molding corners. Black fiberglass.
1 rear hatch bottom. in White  the piece with the two drain wholes.
2 front pillars in white.
1 left inside pillar trim.
1. Inside fiberglass parking broke cover.

Will consider one price for it all.

Please submit offers.  I will not ship body panels, you must pick up unless
you are willing to pay for packing, etc., which will be expensive.

Thanks

Greg