MBO Bricnic 2000!

Subject: MBO Bricnic 2000!
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 06:22:31 -0400
JOIN THE Midwest Bricklin Owners for

MBO BRICNIC 2000!
Saturday, September 9, 2000
11:00 AM 'til 6:00 PM
followed by a Car Cruise to Brunswick

Please join the directors and members of the newly re-formed Midwest
Bricklin Owners Club for a picnic and gathering in scenic Medina, Ohio.
Enjoy meeting with fellow Bricklin owners to swap tips and tales. We will be
serving barbeque ribs, hamburgers and hot dogs along with standard picnic
side dishes and soft drinks for a nominal fee. Bring your Frisbee! We have
plans to cruise to a Frisbee Golf Course for some additional entertainment
during the Bricnic. Following the Bricnic, we will be caravanning to a car
cruise in Brunswick (a short drive away).

For more information and directions, please respond to Michael Mitchell
(mailto:bricklin1155@earthlink.net) and indicate the number in your party
that will attend. Please feel free to invite any Bricklin Owners that you
would like to include - all are welcome! Hope to see you there!!

(Medina is West of Akron 20 miles and South of Cleveland 30 miles - just
West of the I-71 / Rt. 18 intersection.)

Michael
VIN # 1155
http://home.earthlink.net/~bricklin1155