Volunter needed

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Volunter needed
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:02:17 -0500
We need someone to got through the Bricklines (as many as you have) and
extract all the tech articles and tech tips, even those in the "What
they're up to now.  We need to get a title, issue and page # so we can
update the article list on the web page.

Anyone interested?  Please let me know.  Also let me know which issues
you can/will do.  That way, if we have more than 1 volunteer, we can
keep for redoing the same work.

I'd say just do it in either a word processor, or a text editor.  Nothing
fancy.  We'll take car of converting it to HTML and getting it on the web.

TIA