Re: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, <GLCurley@aol.com>
Subject: Re: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:24:56 -0500
George, you know, I did all I could.  These guys came recommended by someone
with THREE bricks(74s) down here.   With MSD box, coil, and pro billet
distributor, Taylor wires,  edelbrock rpm cam, fuel pump, alum heads,
performer intake, roller rockers, holley 650 double pumper w/ vacuum
secondaries, stock shortie GT headers, 2.5" exhaust, yada yada, they can't
even get the car to break the TAs loose!   Give me a break!   And the car
stumbles in drive when stopped, even with the AC off!  A freakin  month
already.   Shoot me.

stephan (painting bullseye on forehead) #2821