headers

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: headers
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:10:58 -0500
Ok guys I found a company that will make a 'short run' of headers at a
'reasonable' price. If there is enough interest I will fabricate a prototype
and send it off for a quote. It will be a "tri-Y" type of header because
that type works best on heavy cars that need low end torque. I won't have a
price until after I send them a prototype. I don't need a commitment or
money, I am just looking to see if there is enough interest to make it worth
while going through the steps or if I should just build my own set and keep
quiet.
Rick, Bricklin # 0539/2028/2884 htc@mnsi.net