(no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Jeffbigbear@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 11:54:17 EDT
WELL GOT THE EDELBROCK INTAKE ON!!!! RUNS GREEEAAATTT!!!! TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!
    motor runs new now!! now i need some help on connecting the wiring
harness to all the guages??? seems it was a bad move that the previous owner
disconnected all of the wires and  i need to find out what color wire goes ti
what guage??? anyone able to help me please???????

 door hoses will be back soon and i got the itch to drive this beast!!!
please help me with this info so i can get some enjoyment from this project
soon????

 thank you in advance for any help i can get!!!