This car is about on my last nerve

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: This car is about on my last nerve
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:18:53 -0500
  Ok. brake problem was the brake booster, no Problem, I take it off and
give the numbers to the local parts store, hopeing to get one soon it will
be TUESDAY before it arrives, another weekend with the other shit car.
Every week its the same thing, car breaks down and takes 4 or 5 days to get
the part.  If another thing quits next week I'm ready to sell it. of course
when I sell it the next person will never have any problems out of it and
I'll see them driving it everyday as I kick myself.  But its like someone is
praying to god that my car won't run and when I get it running again they
pray again and it quits.  I'm very pissed off about this and if anyone knows
a quicker way to get parts I'm listening.

                                                   Ryan #2568