Hey Peops

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey Peops
From: PsycoPup143@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:00:25 EDT
About this paint job... OYE!  What kind of sandpaper do you suggest?  I don't
wanna screw it up too bad... isn't there a "grain" or something of the
roughness on sandpaper?
___________________FROM JOHN_______________________________
does anyone know anything about wiring on this crazy car?  how does the fuse
box get power from the battery, through what cables?  there is one red wire
that comes off of the starter seloniod that is hot goes into the back of the
fuse box doesn't connect to the actual fuse box but comes in the same
connection goes into the dash wiring and ends at a circle connector that's
covered by a black boot.  there is a ground wire (black) that's the same
gauge wire with a circle connector and a black boot covering it. same as the
hot wire........
what are these two wires for?   (((radio???)))  if so where does the fuse box
get power????  if not, what attachs to the other end of the live wire to give
power to the fuse box?

IN OTHER WORDS---->>>  HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

so hey Ft Worth//Dallas Bricklin owners...   wanna take a trip to Blue
Mound???  I'll cook ya dinner if you can fix this  hehe... ((but i don't cook
well haha))

Lots of Love Here...

Kim & John