hello all.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: hello all.
From: Convict81@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:08:33 EDT
Hello evry one its  john.....  Well I found out alot about the things Ive
been stuck on so Im moving  forward in my progress with the bricklin.....  I
guess my whole problem is the (amp meter).... Dose anyone know were I can get
one????  Or one from an auto store that would serve as a replacement???
   I really hope so......
 There is no (pump) So I found an electric one in a mini truck book... its
for running air bags....  Will even fit in the box behind the seat where the
silonoids are for the doors....  Its 99.99+ shipping...  Not a bad deal I
think...
     K, well on to the out side now I guess.....  I found bondo  &  bondo
fiberglass  witch one should I use to fix the crack and hole in the cars
pannels???  Also what grain sand paper should i use to remove the paint???  K
guess thats about all...Wish I could make it to the meet but maby the next
one.......   Hey you should have it here!!!!   j/k  well off i go to the
great mistery!!!!           lol...        john

John A.k.A. Convict