Re: What did I do now!

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What did I do now!
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:52:21 -0400
Sounds like either you have a bad Negative cable to Ground problem,or your
starter Solonoid,has a bad ground/connections are bad,start with checking
the connections on the starter relay,connected to the fenderwell,that might
have gone bad,if that is ok,then check the connections to the starter,if
that is ok,then check the starter itself,if that is OK,then check all your
grounds,if that is ok,then check for any blown fuses,if that is ok,then I do
not know what to tell you.

Claude
1024/1136