Re: Lost member

To: "Bricklin Group" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lost member
From: "Rick Hayes" <rickandsue19@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:48:41 -0400
I'm here.... couldn't do without the valuable letters from the group.
Fortunately my Brick is running great and I've had no major problems I need
help with. As for my hatch, I've had several inquiries about it. The fellow
I purchased the car from two years ago fabricated the hatch. He has moved so
I have no way of getting in contact with him. I once spoke to him at a car
show and told him I had people asking about the hatch but he wasn't
interested in making another one. The exhaust is also his, just chrome tips
on flanges welded to the muffler, Its a little showy for me and I will be
replacing it next year as I am going to a stainless steel system and will
probably go to a couple of square tips on each side. Thanks for the interest
in my car sorry I can't be of more help. Feel free to email me if you have
any more questions.

Rick Hayes
vin #782
www.drive.to/ricksbrick