Hello all....

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello all....
From: Convict81@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:16:52 EDT
Well, how is every one doing?  I've found out some new things about my
bricklin.... The original "white" is under all that orange paint.... But
there are small cracks all over.. Makes it look like marble or something. So
would that mean I need new panels? or is there a way of fixing it that
wouldnt be wasting time? Also I'm looking for a few things if any one is
interested in selling....  One I need the driver side door panel, two I need
both of the A pillers..  Three A speedometer, a tachometer, and a amp
meter...  thats about all im needing right now Im tring to get the things in
the order of how in repairing the car... Also im selling a pair of seats that
came out... dont know if there the origanals, and the air cleaner houseing
off the engine, and two valve covers.. there a dark sparcley blue, and say