NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:05:26 -0400
 Does anyone one the list have a zack j henderson in their address file? If
so, and you know who he is, please call him and tell him the his system has
the SirCam worm virus and maybe more. Everyday his e-mail keeps sending me
all his files. I was sent the virus but caught it before it could be resent.
I know that it had to have come from someone on the list because that is all
I use this address for. I have been able to stop from downloading his files
by telling them to not download anything from the server that has his name
in it. Unfortunately, with him sending all those files, my mailbox gets full
as soon as I disconnect and no one else can send me messages until the next
time I log on and clear his crap out. If anybody has any suggestions or
ideas, please contact me. This has been going on for 2 weeks and I'm getting
really frustrated. Thanks for any help you can offer.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership
Bricklin International