Starter motor out... :)

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starter motor out... :)
From: "Chris Justus" <cjustus@alceatech.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:52:36 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to everyone for their tips in getting my starter motor out... I'd
especially like to thank whoever suggested not having my head under it when
it finally came loose :)

Now: replacement time... I've seen that there is a Ford and Autolite starter
motor replacement at the bricklin.org site... I was looking around the Ford
site and noticed that they sell some lighter weight / performance(?) starter
motors that they say bolt onto a 351w ... Has anyone tried these, or another
light weight replacement?

Chris