another Brick in Ontario

To: "Bricklin Group" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: another Brick in Ontario
From: "Rick Hayes" <rickandsue19@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:56:00 -0400
Hey gang I was at the Ontario peach festival and there at one of the tents
was a pace car for the ohsweken  speedway ....guess what....a Bricklin,
heavily modified but a Bricklin. I was talking to a guy there who said the
owner purchased it a few months ago in the states. it has been lowered, with
ground effects all around painted red, the entire interior has been done in
white ( dash , steering wheel everything.) louvers on the back window, the
back wheel wells have been flared . The biggest thing is the engine has been
removed and replaced with a fierro engine in the back behind the driver.
Quite an interesting Brick., I have emailed the owner to try and get the vin
# ( a sign was covering the vin plaque and the doors would not open, look
like an electrical problem, I don't know how they are going to get in cause
the inside is not accessible through the hatch as a small window separates
the drive from the engine. The fellow there didn't know how either!) So it
was nice to see another Brick (even this modified) still around.