Hood & Headlights

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood & Headlights
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:37:59 EDT
In trying to line up the fenders and hood on ol' 1343 I've noticed two things
that I need info on.

1. The front edge of the hood is lower than the fenders even though I don't
have any shims in the front fender bolts.  From looking at the manual, it
appears that there are shims under the hood hinges where they bolt to the
hood.  Is this true?

2. How are the headlight wires routed?  Mine go through the 1+in. hole in the
back of the support which looks correct.  However this causes the wires to
get pinched between the frame and the hood extension when the headlights are
open.

Marvin