RE: Newbie owner questions!

To: "'DougV'" <Fierodoug@home.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Newbie owner questions!
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:36:58 -0500
Doug,

I had my Bricklin (#678)transported from Texas to Michigan about 5 years
ago.  I don't remember which company I used but it went without any
problems.  I believe I got the name from Hemmings.  The cost was $600.  I
don't understand why they are concerned about the make of the car unless it
is for insurance purposes.  I suppose you could tell them that the Bricklin
is similar to a Vette of the same period.

George Schiro