Re:unmatched panels,curls

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:unmatched panels,curls
From: "Owen Evans" <tybach@adan.kingston.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:48:38 -0500
George and Rick, thanks for the input.

George, sandblasting all the acrylic off sounds like a bear of a job, I
presume most of the panels are off the car and the bast control must have
been touchy. Did you do it or have it done?

Rick, well I didn't try heat and thinking about it should have been obvious.
Anyway I do intend to get straight fibrerglass roof and door skins, the
A-pillars are off the car since the car has been stripped down to the last
nut and bolt. Funnily enough all the other panels are in pretty reasonable
condition, the hatch is probably the worst of the "good" parts. Thanks for
the offer of parts but I'm at least 12 months away from getting to the body,
the project is on hold for the time being because I have to built a hot
Rover SD1 for my son.
Owen