Air Doors

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Doors
From: "Brian Cochran" <bricklin2264@usa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:30:22 +0800
I'm fairly new to Bricklins and I was wondering, how do you get air in the air
doors?  My car has been sitting for at least 6 years untouched (but probably
more since it hasn't been licensed since 1987) and the doors don't go up.  They
click when I push the buttons, but there is no air to push them up.  I would
like some advice on this. The previous owner said they worked when he parked
it.  It is really annoying to have to open them by hand all the time and
dangerous to prop them open with wooden poles (they could really hurt you if
they fell on you because they are so heavy).  Also, is there anything I should
check for with the air system after it has been sitting for so long?  Thank you
in advance for your help.

Brian
Bricklin 2264
--