superb headers/suspension for 74?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: superb headers/suspension for 74?
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:25:13 +0000
If anyone has a highly recommended supplier of aftermarket (performance)
suspension for 74, I'd like to hear--eg. shocks, anti-roll bars, etc.

Also, I suspect Hooker headers never would have fit (they can be wild)
between the front wheel wells of a Bricklin but I see Hedman Headers avail
for the 360/401s...so I wonder if they fit without too much trouble: if you
know, I'd like to hear about it...if not, have a good weekend anyway ;)