Bricklin repairs

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin repairs
From: AAFS172@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:09:21 EST
I am still a fairly new owner and am learning as fast as I can about this
car. I just wanted to let you folks know about a gentleman out here in
Phoenix, AZ.  His name is Kim Madson and he has been involved with the
Bricklins for decades.   Kim installed a complete (all new parts, front to
back)  air door system for me and it works great.  He also installed a new
door skin for me and is going to take care of my A/C system for me.  I'm not
speaking out against any of the other guys that offer work on the Brick ( I'm
sure they are great), it's just very nice to have someone like Kim a couple
thousand miles closer to me.  I was very worried right after I bought this
car, that I was going to have to drive the car or have the car shipped to the
other side of the country.
I can only speak from my experience with Kim, that is, he has been very
courteous, professional, knowledgeable in Bricklin issues and helpful.
If anyone on this side of the country is interested in contacting him, send
me an E-mail.  AAFS172@aol.com

Greg Arend
Advantage Air
Flagstaff  AZ