Re: Drag Strip

To: jim.ginny@cox.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drag Strip
From: "Phil Martin" <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:49:51 +0000
====
I had a best ET of  13.55 @101.26 mph.  What a hoot! I think I am hooked.
====
No doubt you'd be hooked!  That's an excellent run - congratulations!  The
car must have been a real crowd-pleaser, too.

====
The 351 windsor motor can be a good motor with a couple of mods.
====
Yup.  What kind of mods have you done?  Is this the first time you've run
the engine hard?  Has it been dynoed?  Have you had a chance to dyno-tune
it?  Think you can cut those times down a bit with some refinement to the
setup and more driver practice?  I think we'd all love to hear of a
12-second Bricklin. ;)

Congrats again,
--
Phil Martin
"All I ever dream of, is a farm and field of green bud"