RE: Fraud at Summit Racing!

To: "'Bricklin'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fraud at Summit Racing!
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:38:28 -0400
It is frustrating when someone gets your credit card number but I wouldn't
sweat it.  You are not responsible for charges you did not authorize.  It's
as simple as contacting your bank and signing the affidavit they send you.

But, never use a debit card or a credit card tied to your checking/savings
account anywhere but in person.  A thief could drain your account in minutes
and you'll pay hell to get the money back, if at all.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
MBNA America
302.457.4788