Re: valence/air dam/spoiler

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: valence/air dam/spoiler
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:25:29 -0400
George, you mean there was a difference between the '75 and '76 air dam?
Hm, I thought the only difference was between 74s and 75s!  Would be
interesting to see the difference.  I know from Terry that the difference in
air supply between his and stock will be seen more with the 74s.  The 75s
had a better design.

stephan #2821