Door paint color

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door paint color
From: "Sean Johnson" <seanjohnson@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:14:59 -0500
Hello List,

I consulted several Brickline articles on rustproofing but haven't found the
formula for the brown door paint.  I am in the process of rustproofing the
doors on 760 with POR-15 clear.  I've sanded and chemically removed the old
paint (it was cracking and coming off in some sections).  Next was the metal
prep, two layers of POR-15 clear (though I'm not nearly as happy with the 2nd
coat as the first), and now for the paint primer coat.  Soon, I'll need the
paint.  Can some one supply the proper color, preferrably in a spray can?  I'm
not a concours point guy, but I'd like it original, if possible.

Thanks!