'74 Headers

To: "\"Bricklin\" <"<bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: '74 Headers
From: PEABODYDC@prodigy.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:01:31 -0500
I have Hedman Headers, but had to change one pipe on
the right side(last pipe closest to the front) in
order to fit around the lower alignment arm.

The driver's side was a breeze, it dropped in around
the dipstick (detach the bracket) and that was it.
Cleared the steering easily.

I also have a Suntan door skin, not sure what side but
think it might be the passenger if you're interested,
but not a freebie. Lets talk more. I have a lot of
other panels but they're my color so I'm hanging on to
them for future use as either trade or repairs.

Dave