Re: On the subject of curling

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On the subject of curling
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 05:39:21 -0400
Actually, I've heard of some folk that have put concealed tabs for the front
corners.  I don't know if Tanner or Bob has these or if they are homegrown.
As for the corners closest to the windshield, I'm not aware of any mods.  Of
course, this doesn't cure the curling, but masks it.

curly stephan #2821