Re: headlight questions

To: jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: headlight questions
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:39:23 EDT
Pugs,
Unfortunately, that is one of the flaws with the Bricklin system, there is no
way to get them to stay down if they don't want to.  That's one of the
reasons that I'm looking at electric mechanisms.  I also have one that
doesn't want to stay down even though everything (including the "witches
hats") is new except for the actuators themselves.
Marvin